If you follow me on Instagram (and if you don't, you should :) @seacoastwhole30coach), you know that I post my weekly meal plan and pictures of how they turn out.
This week, I tried this AMAZING recipe by one of my favorite bloggers. Jenn is hilarious and gets that #momlife, so her recipes are easy, delicious, budget friendly, and family friendly.
For a side to this yummy dish, I made some Instant Pot green beans with shallot butter and it was divine! This recipe is for the IP, but you can easily adapt it for the stove top. Just steam the beans whoever you normally do, make the shallot butter in a frying pan, then toss to combine in the pan.
Instant Pot Green Beans with Shallot Butter
1lb. green beans (or however many you like!)
1-2tbsp ghee, depending on how many beans you make
1 shallot, diced
kosher salt & pepper
sliced almonds for garnish (optional)
1. Trim and wash green beans. Put into IP with 1 cup water. Click "Manual" and set for 1 minute. Quick release at the end of the cooking cycle.
2. Drain green beans and water. Put green beans in a bowl and set aside.
3. Put IP bowl back in and hit "Saute". When it says "HOT", put in the ghee and shallots and season to taste with salt and pepper. Cook until translucent and fragrant, about 2 minutes. Stir constantly to avoid burning.
4. Put green beans back into IP and toss to coat with the shallot butter.
5. Transfer to a bowl and garnish with sliced almonds.
If you make this, post on here or tag me so I can see how it turns out! I'm sure yours will looks prettier than mine :)